How ESB is helping customers during COVID-19
All over the country people are having to adapt their ways of working in order to comply with the government’s social distancing guidelines and keep themselves safe.
In many instances this means remote working, reorganisation of teams and amendments to processes at short notice in order to cope with the rapidly changing situation.
Over the past week it has been heartening to see the various ways in which our customers are benefiting from their use of the ESB platform to help them keep delivering key services.
- Our native support for multi-factor authentication makes it safe for workers to access ESB when working remotely without unnecessarily compromising the integrity of their accounts.
- Our native apps for both Apple and Android devices make mobile and remote working a simple and stress-free experience – our apps work offline so even if you are in a marginal signal area you won’t be frustrated by a constantly dropping connection.
- Our role-based architecture makes it easy for staff to be transferred between teams and to take on additional roles during times of disruption. There’s no need to start sharing passwords or logging into someone else’s account just so you can access something you might need (we should point out at this stage that password and account sharing is a really bad idea at any time).
- The consistent interface throughout the ESB platform means that if staff do take on additional duties, they are still working within a familiar framework – they will still recognise the screens, the buttons and the basic functionality, even though the content may be different to what they are used to.
- Our low code approach to configuration means that our customers can quickly make changes to their processes in response to business need.
We are continuing to support our customers through these challenging times and our support channels remain open as usual.
Whether you’re an existing ESB customer or not – if you have any kind of IT challenges facing your organisation at the moment – why not drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – you’d be surprised how rapidly we can deploy our ESB solution to meet a range of needs.