ESB Housing Licensing
ESB Housing Licensing system provides your authority with an efficient and cost-effective way to manage your applications online from start to finish all in one system. Designed in conjunction directly with local authorities to ensure it's fit for purpose and efficient. Our software will save you time and money allowing you to use it where it's needed.
It allows a comprehensive fully online service to submit and track applications for a Selective, Additional HMO or Mandatory HMO licence as well as continue saved applications. It also allows Scottish authorities to manage short lets licensing.
It enables your customers to view historic licenses and re-download certificates for existing licences and it also provides the legislative public register for licences.
Online payments are taken through your preferred payment provider and can be taken in two parts, one for application and then a payment for the actual license either online through your payment portal provider or there is flow in the system to accommodate you using your internal invoicing system to raise invoices separately and then record them in the Licensing portal system.
Included in the system is a full Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS) scoring calculator.
• Document management with upload capability and generation of relevant documentation
• GDPR compliance via the use of our inbuilt GDPR module
• Single portal for all communications with multiple transaction capability
• HHSRS Scoring
• Suitable for Mandatory, Selective, Additional and Voluntary Licensing schemes
• Staggered application process with save and resume functions
• Streamlined online licence application processes and payments with digital signature
• Online public landlords register included
• Landlords and agents can manage applications online reducing contact
• Highly automated process, automated document production and expiry notifications
• Includes short lets licensing
• Efficiency gains through the automation of communication through various channels
• Integrated directly to your payment provider
• Reduce incomplete or incorrect applications
• Improves customer engagement and uptake, digitisation and channel shift
• Easy to maintain, minimises impact on IT
• Totally secure information and service provision
• Can be tailored to your organisation
• Enables end to end digital processes improving customer service
• Address validation via UPRN to prevent incorrect scheme applications
• Free up officer time to focus on prevention and enforcement
More Products >>