ESB Education Penalty Notices
The ESB Education Penalty Notice system is a small and discrete system built on our ESB platform that manages the issuing and payment of PCN’s relating to school absences.
It allows any number of schools from within an authority or academy trust to input penalty notices into the centralised system or for a central administrator to manage the process completely. Letters are then generated from the system to the parents informing them of the penalty and included in the letters are details of how to pay on the PCN online.
Parents can then quickly and easily go to the website and enter their reference number to complete payment with the payment amount being automatically calculated based on the time from when the letter was issued.
With a small amount of additional work, the penalty notice system can also route cases directly to your legal team for PCN’s that have not been paid within the time frames.
- Automated document generation
- Automatic fine cost calculation
- Traffic light system allowing high level of visibility of escalation
- Threshold configuration on escalation levels
- Built in notifications when PCN’s elapse
- Multi School support
- Easy to use online payment form
- Powerful search capability
- Role based authentication/authorisation
- Time saving with automation of manual and time-consuming processes
- Integrated directly to your payment provider
- Reduction in unpaid fines
- See a notable reduction in costs
- Provides your team a single point of management for all education penalty notices
- Tailored to your organisation
More Products >>